PRINT LETTER & MAILING FORM: Individual Giving
or Corporate Giving
HOW WILL YOUR GARDEN GIFTS GROW?
- Plant a Crocus: $25 could help provide one hour of youth instruction with a trained artist.
- Plant a Daffodil: $50 could help provide required supplies like film, paint, and clay.
- Plant a Tulip: $100 could help provide student transportation to the Center and trips to art sites around the region.
- Plant a Lily: $250 could help provide industry standard digital arts software.
- Plant a Magnolia: $500 could help to purchase a digital camera for youth programs.
- Plant a Lilac: $1000 could help purchase a new computer for our Digital Arts Studio. At this level, the computer can be named after you or a loved one.
Please consider sharing your gift this spring with Flower City Arts Center – because, like flowers depend on the sun, we depend on the gifts of friends like you to cultivate a beautiful community garden where all youth are able to create, share, and experience the visual arts.
To learn more about how your support will benefit young Rochester artists, please click here.
Thank you for giving generously to the Flower City Arts Center today and planting seeds of success for young artists to color the world a more beautiful place.
Cheryl McKeiver, Executive Director