Job Description: Finance Manager
We are looking for a skilled Finance Manager to perform a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks. This position is dynamic and includes a variety of responsibility in a multi-company environment. A successful Finance Manager will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as QuickBooks
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the Center (banking, sales, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Prepares annual and interim budgets, projections, models and financial reports
- Manage the Center’s budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the Center’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
25 hours/week. Part-time. Hours will vary.
The Flower City Arts Center provides vacation and sick time for all employees based on the number of hours worked per week. All employees may enroll in classes at the center on a space-available basis, paying any required materials fee.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to Cheryl McKeiver at firstname.lastname@example.org