Our facilities are available for the established artist to the dabbler. Members of Flower City Arts Center may rent studio hours at varying rates depending on program area (scroll down to see rates). Sign up for a membership today here. Current students may access studio hours as part of their class.
COVID-19 BUILDING UPDATES AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
Effective December 1, 2021, we have strengthened our safety measures by requiring all who enter the Center show proof of vaccination and wear a face mask. You may show your physical COVID-19 Vaccination Card, Excelsior Pass or a photo of your card on your phone to gain entry. Thank you for continuing to prioritize the health and safety of yourselves and each other.
We must remain vigilant in being mindful of our health and the health of all who enter our doors. We remain cognizant of our challenges and recognize the difficulties that we all face. Please be patient as we will get through this together, healthy and safe.
We are currently OPEN for limited in-person activities. When you come into the Center:
1) You must not enter the building, or must leave immediately:
a) if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., fever, sore throat, dry cough, difficult breathing,
shortness of breath, headache, tiredness, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, conjunctivitis,
vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea), or
b) if you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID or who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, or
c) if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or
d) if you have traveled to one of the states or countries designated as requiring mandatory quarantine by New York State.
2) You must show proof of vaccination. You may show your physical COVID-19
Vaccination Card, Excelsior Pass or a photo of your card on your phone
to gain entry.
3) You must wear a face covering at all times or you will be denied entry and asked to leave.
4) You must use the "Sign In/ Sign Out" sheets located at the entrances, indicating where you are going, your time of entry/exit, and your telephone and email contact information. If we become aware that someone who was in the Center tests positive for COVID-19, we need your contact information to let you know if you were in the building at the same time.
5) You must follow all directional signs and practice social distancing while inside the Center.
6) You may not eat in any studio, gallery, classroom, or work space. Please eat outside.
7) You must practice all CDC recommended hygiene procedures. We take your health and safety - and the health and safety of our staff, instructors, artists, studio artists, and visitors - very seriously.
Studio artists with keyed access are required to wear face coverings, to practice safe distancing, and to follow our hygiene and cleaning postings.
If you have any questions about these requirements or your ability to meet them, please contact the individual department directors. For our list of email addresses, please visit our About page.
If you need further assistance, please call 585-244-1730.
You must be a member to access our facilities. Once you are authorized to use the facilities in Photography & Digital Arts and Printmaking & Book Arts you may reserve time online or up to two weeks in advance. If you need to make a reservation further out than two weeks, please call the office of Photography & Digital Arts or Printmaking & Book Arts: photo.flowercityarts.org/reservations